Contribute
Register

What does everyone do for a living? :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
3rd year student at University of Leeds studying Electronic and Communications Engineering - had to create an iOS application for a module so converted my PC to run OS X and haven't looked back :thumbup:

Freelance designer/illustrator a.k.a. starving artist.
I use a Wacom tablet and an old Macbook with Creative Suite, but when I finish my build I'll have a nice home office setup.

Mostly illustration stuff on my oft neglected website but here's a link for anyone curious.
[EDIT] Nevermind. As soon as I posted the URL my site got hacked. But you can figure it out from my username pretty easily.

iOS developer. I do web development & applications a lot too. :geek:

Doing my Master in mechanical engineering / industrial engineering.
Working as a student assistant in an engine company which is researching combustion engines. Department for acoustics research.

I run a small publishing company. All of the machines are hackintoshes (with the exception of the MacBook Airs...haven't figured out how to build those yet) on which we run the Adobe suite (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator), Filemaker, and various other business bits. We've published around 300 books to date thanks to TonyMac :^)

Perry
KidPub Press

I graduated 2 decades ago as an electronic technician, which turned out to me to be as useful as having a masters in say pig latin. I solder, I solder neat stuff, but I pretty much just solder. Trying to figure out a way to go back to school to possibly take something useful this time as being a solder tech at 43 doesn't really cut it.

i occupy time and space when i'm not working as an Art Supervisor, which like ubermick, is just a fancy title. i'm still a graphic designer any way you look at it.

Spent 12 years in the military doing law enforcement. Now I am a network administrator and technician for a company called Resolute Partners. I install WiFi networks in the barracks on military bases for the troops.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back