Contribute
Register

What Desktop Hardware Do You Want Better Supported?

Status
Not open for further replies.
suport for fat32? i cant get it working :L

ASUS Rampage III Formula, (x58 2nd Generation)
GTX 5xx series (if possible, but in theory should work since it is a 4xx refresh)

Marvell 9128 GSATA running at 3GB/s ??? This would be awesome cos you could boot up off striped SSD's :headbang: :headbang:

I am a fan of Gigabyte but i would like to see more Asus support :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Now that 2TB disks are becoming more affordable, would HDD support for disks bigger than the current 1TB limit be logical?
I know this is a Chameleon limit not OSX, but I believe there is a Chameleon release that supports 1TB+ disks.
So would it be possible to intergrate this release to make the iboot + multibeast combo work?

p.s. Tony and Macman, You guys are my Heroes.... :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

MacMan said:
staticanime said:
Not sure if they work fully atm, but are SATA3 ports supported at their full 6Gbps mode? Thinking of building a new machine and using a 64Gb Corsair RealSSD C300 for an osx boot drive on the SATA3 port, as I will be using all the SATA1/2 ports on a Gigabyte GA-X58-UD5 for a bunch of 2TB HDD's (storage), would be nice to have the full theoretical output of SATA3
There are no OS X drivers for SATA 3, the ports will work in SATA II mode only.

There is now!
http://reviews.cnet.com/8301-13727_7-20060111-263.html?tag=mncol;txt

Two Words : SANDY BRIDGE! :p

I cant wait to see what a stable and perfect SB system would be like :p :headbang: :twisted:

I need all pc game works in hackintosh :D because i have windows only for that :mrgreen:

hacman said:
I need all pc game works in hackintosh :D because i have windows only for that :mrgreen:

I second that, seriously I can't play guild wars, Cabal, Flyff, Sim City 4 or anything else

also better support for Belkin wireless USB's (I had to buy and Edimax USB just to get online)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back