Contribute
Register

What Desktop Hardware Do You Want Better Supported?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would like the Dual socket desktops better supported. I think if we are all trying to emulate the Mac pro we should go to the heart if it. Better support for the dual socket dual graphics workstation like Dell's machines like the T7500 would be excellent. The Quadro card line has no support, it would be nice to see a Quadro The Fx 4800 get some play, if that is possible.

GamaTron said:
I would like the Dual socket desktops better supported. I think if we are all trying to emulate the Mac pro we should go to the heart if it. Better support for the dual socket dual graphics workstation like Dell's machines like the T7500 would be excellent. The Quadro card line has no support, it would be nice to see a Quadro The Fx 4800 get some play, if that is possible.
I would love to try a dual socket, but it's cost prohibitive.

MacMan said:

Everyone send PayPal for the project! Donate! :headbang: Raffle it off when its done! :clap:

Count me in for $300 in Donation/Raffle tickets!

MacMan said:
GamaTron said:

Really :cry: Well how about a solution for the Quado 4800 or two? :angel:
New drivers are freshly available http://www.nvidia.com/object/quadro-mac ... river.html

Attachments

• HPProbook4530s.dsl.zip
    82 KB · Views: 75
+1 for asus boards. Audio too!! that would be awesome, i cant get audio for my board, p7p55d-e pro with VIA VT1828S.

Thanks for all the current support but I vote for Asus Mobos along with everyone else...

I vote for Asus MB's too. have a RIIIGene and gtx460.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back