Contribute
Register

What Desktop Hardware Do You Want Better Supported?

Status
Not open for further replies.
msi + asus motherboards
realtek alc in lion - none of the multibeast options have worked for me, i have an AppleHDA.kext that works for me that I downloaded from kexts.com for my ASUS P8-H67M PRO/CSM (no DSDT) but increases boot time from ~8 seconds to about ~45 and no sound on my MSI P55-GD80 (DSDT, multiple ones tried with edits), both 10.7.2.

also, although not supported by Apple to my knowledge, Intel HD 2000 would be nice :)

How about the support for X79 boards by asus Rampage IV Extreme?
can any one tell me if X79 will be the next best thing since X59 for ultimate video editing and media hackintosh builds?

and what about ATI CROSSFIRE? is there any way to get that supported under OSX Lion?

Thin mini ITX boards

Intel DH61AG (CIR support on this board would be awesome!)
Gigabyte MSH61DI
Gigabyte MSH61PI

The Intel dh61ag board, it's a 1 of a kind board...

If you use a msata ssd you still are able to use a mini pci-e pci-e card plus you have 2 sata ports left for a slim line optical drive plus another slim hard disk for data, or 2 of them! In my opinion it's the best itx board thus far offering the most needed features for such a low end setup.

I would really love to see support for the ASUS Rampage Extreme IV X79 Motherboard! If no one wants to take on the challenge I will do my best to do so, but I've never done this before so results may be less than desirable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back