i7-3770K
Graphics
HD4000
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
  2. Mac mini
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hi, this new site is definitely improving, but I still can't say that its usability is even at par with what it used to be. Unless, I am missing it.

When I come to this site after a few days away, how can I quickly tell which of the threads I was involved in have been updated since I was here last? THAT is what is missing. I see I have options for seeing all of the threads that I posted in, but this shows my my own content, in the (reverse) order that I posted it. This is a little useful, but wouldn't it be better if at the very least, the list of posts were organised by the reverse date of the last activity in the thread? This way, I can see that some thread I posted in has replies. (and no, I don't want to subscribe to every thread I post in, I don't need emails coming to me)

Another sorta useful feature is 'unread posts', this is almost exactly what I want, but I want it to be filtered by the threads I have posted in.

Someone please let me know what I'm missing. Thanks.

I hover over my name at the top-right and choose "Settings". It shows all my "Subscribed Threads with New Posts" (but I haven't actually subscribed to them - at least not by email). For some reason all topics I post in are added to this "subscribed" list with notifications set to off, so no I do not get any emails. I only find out about updates if I check the "Settings" screen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back