Mac
  1. iMac
  2. MacBook Air
  3. MacBook Pro
  4. Mac Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hi, all
Have been using AMD with SL for a while then I just could not wait for AMD/Lion support anymore so I got GA-Z77-DS3H and i5-2500k after reading the forums.

excitement after receiving the board, assembly and when I booted with Unibeast which I created following instruction (I have iMac), It gets stuck at DSMOSHI has arrived.
I know this has some to do with Graphic Card and I know if I use HD5770 which I have, then it may solve this problem but this card is under RMA, until next week! so i dont have it with me now :x I see HD3000 works and dont mind using it w/o qe/ci until i get my card back so I wanted to try using this board with it but am stuck.

tried different flags like -v -x PCIUidRoot=1, or -v -f GraphicEnabler=No then it would stick at "waiting for root device"
With my little knowledge on Intel hackintosh, I am out of options. Can anyone help me out?

Thanks in advance.

Are you on the HDMI/DVI port?

What USB brand flashdrive do you have>?

it is DVI.
I just let it sit at DSMOS has arrived and it passed to get to the installer screen. :?

Now I got the Lion installed.

Here is the new problem. When I use multi beast and select DSDT which is from here, I get Panic and won't boot. When I delete the DSDT, it boots.

Don't I need DSDT to get the audio and sleep working?

My bios is F3.

From what others report the Z77 boards can run without a DSDT, and sleep.

Audio can be enabled through MB. Check the audio section for Toleda's kext.

ALC887

Thank you for your help. I confirm that I don't need DSDT as it boots and works fine without DSDT. about sleep, do i need sleepenabler?
I see other users with this board all say sound, sleep works but they don't mention what they have to sleep.

Hello .. can you please share your MultiBeast configuration?
I am novice here and very confused what I have to select for HD 3000 ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back