Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
Gigabyte X99-UD4
CPU
i7-5820K
Graphics
RX 580
Hey

I can't seem to find any information about it.
I've found this CPU on ebay : i3-4330 TE for 47€.
I want to build a server/low energy machine. So this CPU might be even better than the 4330 because only 35W.
But will it work as good as the 4330 regarding hackintosh compatibility ?
Can I use "TE" CPUs just as easy as a normal CPU on a MB ?

Thanks a lot !

Hey

I can't seem to find any information about it.
I've found this CPU on ebay : i3-4330 TE for 47€.
I want to build a server/low energy machine. So this CPU might be even better than the 4330 because only 35W.
But will it work as good as the 4330 regarding hackintosh compatibility ?
Can I use "TE" CPUs just as easy as a normal CPU on a MB ?

Thanks a lot !

According to Intel and Wikipedia, the Core i3-4330TE is an embedded processor, probably used in very specific embedded devices. While it claims to fit in the LGA1150 socket, we don't know if normal motherboards can use this CPU, since motherboard companies may not even test this CPU.

I would recommend trying to find a similar low powered CPU like the Core i3-4330T, which has 35W TDP and is known to work with LGA1150 motherboards.

According to Intel and Wikipedia, the Core i3-4330TE is an embedded processor, probably used in very specific embedded devices. While it claims to fit in the LGA1150 socket, we don't know if normal motherboards can use this CPU, since motherboard companies may not even test this CPU.

I would recommend trying to find a similar low powered CPU like the Core i3-4330T, which has 35W TDP and is known to work with LGA1150 motherboards.

Thanks for your recommendation !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back