Contribute
Register

Welcome to the new tonymacx86.com!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Congrats for the new web site style very great !

Great Work for great informations and Tools!!! Love your Design - its so .................tonymacx86 ;-))

I think there is a bug on 10.8 Desktop Support pages when I try to click pages manualy or last button down below I got this message "There is no content in this section". But there is 4 pages and I dont open other pages. Please check this it.

Edit: Thank you works now..

Amazing, loving the feel and look of the new website. For sure an upgrade, I haven't even had time to wonder all the way around and it's a major change!

It sucks. Sorry. Too much white space.

Nice Job tonymacx86 & MacMan!

Tank You, for all the time and work on this nice site.

I am sorry but I am very disappointed with the way things are going here. The site looks good, however its a bit hard to navigate. The descriptions of links are not clear. For example "the lab", or "the build". Also I have a older system (1156, with gtx 470) and can no longer locate support for my set up. For example, I can not remember what driver I need for the gtx 470 to work under snow leopard and can not for the life of me find the proper information. Furthermore, it is very unclear on how I would upgrade my system to Lion or Mountain Lion. Newer hardware seems very well supported, but what about us folks with x56 or 1156? I would suggest a list of graphics cards that work and how to enable them. Yes I know there is a wiki, but lets face it, much of that data gets out dated fairly quickly. I am not trying to be rude. I just am making suggestions because it seemed at one point very easy to get information but now not so much. Thanks.

UPDATE: The site is so much better now. Very easy to navigate. And you included a legacy forum and blog. Nice touch! Great Job!

Very glad to see a brand new face. Congratulations!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back