Mac
  1. MacBook Air
Classic Mac
  1. Apple
  2. PowerBook
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
big-smiley-so-happy.jpg
After a year of development, the day is finally here- we've updated the entire website. It's a brand new tonymacx86.com designed by our team and powered by vBulletin. There are a ton of amazing new user features we'll be rolling out gradually, literally too many to list.

As part of the re-activation process, all users are required to reset their password. Follow this link and enter your email address, and you will be emailed directions to reset your password.
Going forward we'll be writing articles and blogging directly on the new site, and as a new launch feature we'll start promoting great user threads to articles. This way every user will be able to write for the community- your custom build could end up on the front page of the site!

Hope you like it as much as we do! If you need anything, the old site is here. Please bear with us if there are a few things that don't work quite the same way yet. We're working on it as hard as we can.

If you need anything from the old site, it's at legacy.tonymacx86.com

-tonymacx86 & MacMan

Attachments

• customacpro2.png
    customacpro2.png
    17.7 KB · Views: 607
  • rolleyes.jpg
    rolleyes.jpg
    15.1 KB · Views: 326
Last edited by a moderator:
Good job,i hope the new website is even better than the first one!

Realy nice Job!:clap:

The site improves eye sight, good!

...also with smartphone!

Like the look... umm, unfortunately a lot of the old pages are missing!

Is that permanent?
Tried accessing them via google's cache and they are disappearing fast.

congratulations.. looks really nice.. more professional. neat design. Simple is good..

Great job:) Very nice i like it very mutch :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back