Mac
  1. MacBook
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
  2. iOS
Hey Guys, this is my first post, go easy :p

so I've had a couple of hackintoshes, from 10.6 to 10.10, clover and unibeast installs, no expert but no noob either,

the issue I'm having seems to be a graphics bug, its not constant or even consistent, its just bugging me, hoping it'll be fixed in 10.11,

sometimes when I'm watching videos online, or on local storage even and I get a complete box of rainbow static that replace the entire space of the video, these are pics of both online and how the video is showing, I've tried both OS X drivers and nvidia, this issue still occurs and as I said this only happens every now and then, sometimes they play perfectly
Screen Shot 2015-09-24 at 10.18.34 pm.png

Also having major keyboard lag at times, any Ideas about that?

View attachment 152208View attachment 152209

Im running 10.10.5, had this issue since yosemite install, tried clean installs, drivers, kexts and nvidia flag
i5 4690k
gtx 770
z97x ud5h
clover

as far as I know the hardware I have are compatible apart from glitchy alc 1150

What system definition are you using ?

Are you using Chrome?
For some reason, some Chrome installation will get this problem because of the embedded Adobe Flash. I have 2 real macs and 2 hackintosh. only one newly built hack has this issue. I disabled the Adobe Flash plug-in and the browser and it's fine now

chrome://plugins

Im using safari, I have tried reinstalling flash player but no luck
Since we are running the same motherboard, what are you running, clover or multibeast and what kexts and patches?

I have clover. I didn't do anything special for video, worked out of the box.

For sound I'm using toledo clover ALC892 method

Sorry, I haven't encountered the fuzzy problem in Safari.

fair enough, I'm using external audio but i don't think that would interfere

I was doing some tinkering and ended up having to re-install Yosemite. I'm getting this on all browsers after the reinstall with 10.10.5 running on GA-Z97M-D3H

Very odd. It works fine after an initial refresh of the browser. I noticed someone else posted on another thread this same issue as well.

yeah if anyone has any ideas on how to fix this it would be greatly appreciated.,

Actually, I feel like it has fixed itself.
I was getting this when I was running Yosemite off the internal grfx card, as well as my gtx 770. But I hadn't initiated the web drivers yet, and it appears that may have fixed it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back