Graphics
Radeon 5770
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hey I was wondering if anyone could help shed some light on this problem or maybe perhaps someone else is having the same difficulty. I have a Probook 4330 and it is running mountain lion but for some reason the usb ports on the right side of the computer don't seem to function. If I plug a mouse in the little red laser goes on but I can't move the mouse, with flash drives they never show up at all. I assume it is sending a signal because of the mouse lights up do you think this is a hardware issue or am I missing a fix somewhere?

When I did my ML install I installed a couple of the recommended USB Kexts but I have nothing. Any suggestions at all would be greatly appreciated.

Nobody? Seems I actually have only one port that works

Which USB kexts did you install?

Used the probook installer and everything is in the system/library/extension folder. I didn't add any extra kexts, should I have? If so which ones? I am beginning to wonder if my hardware is faulty.

Try your ports in live Ubuntu to check if its hardware fault or not...
I have also 4330s and I've had one bad USB port on my laptop... I took it back to the shop and get another one... Now everything works :).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back