Asus GTX 580
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
Hi,

I built the Hackintosh and intalled Mac OS X, everything went prosperous and now it mostly all works.

BUT, when I startup after I selected Mac OS and the white apple logo comes a white snowie pixelated screen comes up for 20 - 30 seconds.

See the video -> https://plus.google.com/111768123202305087503/posts/6BvzwGUV7xv at about 25 seconds you see what I mean.

Any idea why this is and how I can fix it? I just use the integrated Intel HD 4600 graphics card.

Would be great if it will be solved.

Read the rules and update your system specs. It's hard to help you if we don't know your hardware, OS version etc.

• Profiles need to contain at least your primary system to assist others with helping you.

I'm sorry, here are my system specs. Really hope anyone can help.

Gigabyte Z87-HD3
Intel i5 4690
Samsung 840 EVO
Seasonic S12-II
Fractal Design R4

Thanks!

Anyone and idea to fix it? When you see that screen, I noticed that the system is already on and I can press the mouse on thing, when I see screen, I can see that I touched it.

So I think it's something with the software, should I try to install an older version of Mac OS X or do the install with clover instead of Unibeast?

Thanks!

I really need some help with this. Anyone?

install the intel 9 series patched IntelAzul kext

Hi,

I built the Hackintosh and intalled Mac OS X, everything went prosperous and now it mostly all works.

BUT, when I startup after I selected Mac OS and the white apple logo comes a white snowie pixelated screen comes up for 20 - 30 seconds.

See the video -> https://plus.google.com/111768123202305087503/posts/6BvzwGUV7xv at about 25 seconds you see what I mean.

Any idea why this is and how I can fix it? I just use the integrated Intel HD 4600 graphics card.

Would be great if it will be solved.

Did you try setting the resolution of the bootloader to the resolution of your monitor?

eg.

"Graphics Mode"=1920x1080x32

- - - Updated - - -

install the intel 9 series patched IntelAzul kext

Won't help. The OP has an 8-series board.

Thanks for your help,

I just connected a normal old 1280 x 800 screen and it booted just fine. When I connect the 1080p monitor again it boots like shown in the video.

So I think you're right. I did select 1080p in Multibeast, but I think you mean something else.

How do I change the resolution of the bootloader? I tried it with this one, but it didn't work

Thanks for your help,

I just connected a normal old 1280 x 800 screen and it booted just fine. When I connect the 1080p monitor again it boots like shown in the video.

So I think you're right. I did select 1080p in Multibeast, but I think you mean something else.

How do I change the resolution of the bootloader? I tried it with this one, but it didn't work

That is how... or type the bootflag I previously provided.

I tried both, but it still does weird.
Another solution? I just changed the HDMI cable, no luck...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back