Not open for further replies.
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
Hello,

I did a dual boot install today, Everything works perfectly on Yosemite, Everything is also perfect on Mavericks except Audio...

Im using clover and a custom applehda, The drive is partitioned so they are sharing the same dsdt from the efi partition, I know this because there is no way brightness and battery would work without the dsdt that I had working in Yosemite....

Is there anything Im missing that would cause audio to fail in mavericks but work in Yosemite, not using voodoo by the way using the real deal...

Any suggestions or tips would be greatly appreciated.

My codec is ALC 255

Thanks@

Hello,

I did a dual boot install today, Everything works perfectly on Yosemite, Everything is also perfect on Mavericks except Audio...

Im using clover and a custom applehda, The drive is partitioned so they are sharing the same dsdt from the efi partition, I know this because there is no way brightness and battery would work without the dsdt that I had working in Yosemite....

Is there anything Im missing that would cause audio to fail in mavericks but work in Yosemite, not using voodoo by the way using the real deal...

Any suggestions or tips would be greatly appreciated.

My codec is ALC 255

Thanks@

Do you have a "custom applehda" based both on Yosemite and Mavericks, and each is installed as appropriate to the respective /S/L/E?

Using an AppleHDA from Yosemite should not be expected to work on Mavericks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back