Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
Dell Inspiron 5559 (Clover)
CPU
Intel i5-6200U
Graphics
Intel HD Graphics 520 1366x768
Hello,

I've got most things working but my one lingering problem is when I wake my laptop up from sleep. It seems to create this weird graphic glitch where the whole screen is essentially a jumble of colors. When I screenshot the screen, though the picture is completely normal. The only way to fix this is to reboot. I'm trying to do this method that I found where I edit the EDID, but I'm at a loss on getting my original EDID file. I have attached my problem reporting files and also an example of the problem that my laptop has.

Thanks for any help.

Attachments

• debug_253.zip
    1.8 MB · Views: 92
  • IMG_0856.jpg
    IMG_0856.jpg
    4.9 MB · Views: 1,204
Hello,

I've got most things working but my one lingering problem is when I wake my laptop up from sleep. It seems to create this weird graphic glitch where the whole screen is essentially a jumble of colors. When I screenshot the screen, though the picture is completely normal. The only way to fix this is to reboot. I'm trying to do this method that I found where I edit the EDID, but I'm at a loss on getting my original EDID file. I have attached my problem reporting files and also an example of the problem that my laptop has.

Thanks for any help.

Read here:
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/readme-common-problems-in-10-13-high-sierra.233582/

Hello Rehabman ! Yes i have already read your FAQ but doesn't find an answer to my problem of ethernet.
It works ! but wrong..

And for the graphic glitch i will search for edid method but doesn't understand very well yet ^^
Work in progress !!! lol

Hello Rehabman ! Yes i have already read your FAQ but doesn't find an answer to my problem of ethernet.
It works ! but wrong..

No idea what you mean. You will need to provide details and "problem reporting" files as per FAQ.
Also, you profile has no laptop hardware details.
Please fix as per FAQ.

Note: Ethernet is off-topic in this thread (this thread is "Weird Graphics Glitch After Waking from Sleep")

No idea what you mean. You will need to provide details and "problem reporting" files as per FAQ.
Also, you profile has no laptop hardware details.
Please fix as per FAQ.

Note: Ethernet is off-topic in this thread (this thread is "Weird Graphics Glitch After Waking from Sleep")

Ok sorry, i will update my profil and for ethernet problem create a new thread.

For glitch on my screen i don't understand what should i do with " EDID "..

I have read this solution from this thread: https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/...trange-audio-issue.235325/page-2#post-1628292">Black screen after wakeup, and strange audio issue but not understand the way..

Here joined my rapport generated with the black.dragon's script.

Attachments

• debug_11865.zip
    2.1 MB · Views: 73
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back