Graphics
EVGA 670 FTW Giggahertz Model x2
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hi there the hack keeps crashing within a minute of bootup. I am running 10.9 and had no problems for the longest time. Just went back to use it cause I was on a Hiatus from mac with the recent steam sales and now like i said I am in for about a minute and then it crashes. The mdworker seems to be the last thing running most of the time but I don't see how indexing would cause a problem like this to occur. Has anyone else experienced something like this and if so what was the fix. There is no KP that shows up so that rules out being able to easily find the problem. I will also try resetting the bios and see if that fixes it because I had some bad luck with a crappy Displayport cable and had to reflash the bios and the backup bios (Gigabyte Board). Also have a 4.5 ghz overclock which I did read could also be the problem with some users reporting issues if they were over a 4.2 overclock so with a bios reset I'll also leave stock clocks.

Well tried a fresh bios attempt with the stock clocks and same problem seems to be related to mdworker though and may try turning off indexing and seeing if that will provide a temporary fix.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back