Status
Not open for further replies.
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
Im loving my alienware aurora r3 hackintosh and when it works it works fully apart from one problem if i restart the device i have to wait for it to lose signal on white apple screen, turn the machine off and then turn it back on again. If i shut down the pc for a long period of time the longer it takes and the more restarts I have to do to get in

Here is a vid to demonstrate

[video=youtube;OfTWvvx0R1c]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OfTWvvx0R1c[/video]

Vague Specs without looking into them:
gtx590
i7
vertex2 64gb ssd
24 and 26" monitors connected via same ports

Anyone have any ideas to get this running perfectly, i'd make love to you instantly!

Aaron

i7-2600K CPU @ 3.40GHz
GTX590 1536MB
8Gb 1867Mhz DDR3 Ram
Vertex 2 64gb
Two Standard 1tb hard drives

Even if I boot with -x and -v it still happens the same way im just hoping there is a simple fix to boot flawlessly everytime

i7-2600K CPU @ 3.40GHz
GTX590 1536MB
8Gb 1867Mhz DDR3 Ram
Vertex 2 64gb
Two Standard 1tb hard drives

Even if I boot with -x and -v it still happens the same way im just hoping there is a simple fix to boot flawlessly everytime

board make/model? Goes in the system block in your profile - rest of entries should be self explanatory.

intel p67 microATX mobo sorry im a bit of a noob with things like this

Same here. I'm running same problems as the aaronpitts90

I'm running 10.9.4 on:

TP-LINK TL-WDN4800
Seagate Barracuda, 3.5'', 3TB, SATA/600, 7200RPM, 64MB cache
Crucial Ballistix 16GB (2x8GB) DDR3 1600MHz CL(9-9-9-24) Unbuffered NON-ECC 1.5V
Intel CORE I7-4770K 3.5GHz LGA1150
Gigabyte GA-Z87X-UD5H
SSD Samsung 840 EVO 250GB - Maverics is booting from this drive
EVGA GeForce GTX 770 4GB Dual FTW w/ ACX Cooler
[FONT=Tahoma, Arial]Corsair RM 850W[/FONT]

[FONT=Tahoma, Arial]In bios disabled - wake on lan plus integrated graphics plus memory profile set to One. I'm running bios F8. Can't change V-DT to disable :/

My MB settings:

[/FONT] Untitled.jpg

Just like in the topic. Sleep mode is almost impossible. Have to restart each time after long sleep as well as after long power off, during booting , after apple logo screen goes off and I have to restart computer to make it boot again in order to work. Plus I've noticed that sometimes the time in bios is two hours back what it should be.

Please could you help me as well to fix this problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back