Contribute
Register

Webcam fix Asus R510CC

Status
Not open for further replies.
and i know i have a small chance, but can you patch the webcam for me? If you give your paypal money transfer email adres, i give you some money if it works :D

sorry i never read the rules, im sorry about that. can you give me the link to the forum/thread/discussion of the bitbucket/amazon s3
thanks in advance.

sorry i never read the rules, im sorry about that. can you give me the link to the forum/thread/discussion of the bitbucket/amazon s3
thanks in advance.

The link to USBInjectAll.kext is provided in the USB guide (linked by post #2). But bitbucket (where the downloads reside) is having issues. You should check later after they have a chance to fix it.

this was a very nice message for me, i will wait a few day and i will check if they fixed it. but i have another question, when the links are working, can i install the kext usbinjectall, follow the steps they told in the forum, and get a working webcam? can u give me some tips if i'm not able to do this, because i want to learn this :D

this was a very nice message for me, i will wait a few day and i will check if they fixed it. but i have another question, when the links are working, can i install the kext usbinjectall, follow the steps they told in the forum, and get a working webcam? can u give me some tips if i'm not able to do this, because i want to learn this :D

I cannot predict the future. The issues surrounding USB are complex and completely covered in my guide.

hello, the webcam is working now, but the microphone not, how can i fix the microfone?

hello, the webcam is working now, but the microphone not, how can i fix the microfone?

Which method/kexts are you using for audio?

omg every thing is working now on my asus laptop, i fixed the issue by change the parameters of a voodoo kext, but i have still 1 problem, when i try to login by imessage or facetime, i got a error every time and they told me to contact apple. what can i do?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back