Webcam fix Asus R510CC

Status
Not open for further replies.
CPU
Intel Pentium 2217U with Chipset Intel Mobile HM76
Graphics
Intel HD Graphics @1366x768
Hello,
my hackintosh is fully working, except for the webcam and microfone, i know u need to patch your dsdt.aml file, but i dont know how that works. Can somebody help me? I already know the vendor and product id, the vendor id is: 3034 and the product-id is 22022. can somebody patch my file? it is attached to this thread. thank you so much for commenting!

Attachments

• System DSDT.aml
    77.4 KB · Views: 117
Hello,
my hackintosh is fully working, except for the webcam and microfone, i know u need to patch your dsdt.aml file, but i dont know how that works. Can somebody help me? I already know the vendor and product id, the vendor id is: 3034 and the product-id is 22022. can somebody patch my file? it is attached to this thread. thank you so much for commenting!

Not a desktop. Moved to laptop support.

webcam is probably a USB issue: http://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/guide-10-11-usb-changes-and-solutions.173616/

As for audio, read FAQ: http://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/faq-read-first-laptop-frequent-questions.175793/

hello, im sorry for the unright thread info, but what do you mean with wrong usb issue? its a build in webcam
thanks for commenting sir :D

hello, im sorry for the unright thread info, but what do you mean with wrong usb issue? its a build in webcam
thanks for commenting sir :D

Hint: laptop webcams are connected via internal USB.

ahh, i need to use the RehabMan usb inject Kext, right?

ahh, i need to use the RehabMan usb inject Kext, right?

You need to read the guide. USBInjectAll.kext is just one part of the overall solution(s).

which guide do i need to read? sorry but i'm dumb :$

can you send me the link for the usbinjectall, i cant download them, acces denied! i found that that is 1 of the several solutions for my laptop :)

can you send me the link for the usbinjectall, i cant download them, acces denied! i found that that is 1 of the several solutions for my laptop :)

bitbucket/amazon s3 is obviously experiencing issues.
wait for them to fix it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back