Graphics
Titan X
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
  2. Mac Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hello,

Been here for a little while, Just started a new build and was going to do a writeup for it. All I have currently is a Macbook Pro 15 Inch (Late 2013). It appears that suppose to be a custom version of Mavericks on this laptop. But with that being said, I cannot download Mavericks. Do you guys know of any work arounds or anything?

When I hit "download" in App Store, I get the following, "We could not complete your purchase. OS X Mavericks cannot be installed on this computer"

Screen shot attached.

Screen Shot 2013-11-25 at 2.07.44 PM.jpg

It appears that suppose to be a custom version of Mavericks on this laptop

When you click the Apple logo on the Menu/Toolbar then click "About this Mac", what do you see? It will tell you what version of OS X you are running, that way you don't have to assume anything.

If it is already running Mavericks (10.9) then it is likely that the App Store is able to recognize that when you connect. They may very well be prohibiting you from downloading the installer for this reason, though I can not say that for sure.

Hello,

Im running 10.9. I am trying to create a Unibeast disk to get this thing up and running.

Im not sure what i'll do here. hrmmm

Thanks,

Anybody from Seattle able to help a brotha out? Maybe help me create a Unibeast boot disk?

Or is there another way you guys would suggest?

Thanks,

Anybody from Seattle able to help a brotha out? Maybe help me create a Unibeast boot disk?

Or is there another way you guys would suggest?

Thanks,

Why not use your Machine #1 or #2 to download Mavericks with and then create a Unibeast USB :?:
If you don't have either of those buy a Copy of Snow Leopard DVD from Apple or Amazon.com.

It looks like I can do mountian lion. So maybe I will do that...

I have to modify my list, All I have currently is the newest rMBP 15 inch, and the PC I'm working doing a right up with... haha sort of in a rock and a hard place.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back