Contribute
Register

*** Warning *** do not use options in 4.6.1 multi beast that patches kext from 7.2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
P55M-UD2, 8GB
CPU
Intel I5
Graphics
GT640
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
Just tried the patch 4x0 VVIDIA option under graphics, this caused a kernel panic.
Have tried to replace the listed kext files with the ML originals but still no luck. Now reinstalling ML, hoping this will repair the install.

So be careful with options in MBeast 4.6.1 that patches kext or replaces them with 7.x kext files.

Just tried the patch 4x0 VVIDIA option under graphics, this caused a kernel panic.
Have tried to replace the listed kext files with the ML originals but still no luck. Now reinstalling ML, hoping this will repair the install.

So be careful with options in MBeast 4.6.1 that patches kext or replaces them with 7.x kext files.

I've just found this out the hard way myself - ML re-installed and working fine. NVIDIA works fine without these KEXT files in ML!

same problem here. I killed my system so now I did a clean install. How do I install just chimera with the tony theme apple logo that pops up when you boot without using easybeast or userdsdt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back