Motherboard
H510M S2
CPU
i3 10100F
Graphics
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1660
Mac
  1. iMac
Hi wanted to build my hackintosh i want to know my hardware pc is compatible or not kindly confirm me
Intel i3 6100 on board graphics
gigabyte H110m-S2 MB
8GB Ram
500GB HDD

So Kindly let me know the possiblity of building hackintosh on this

is that really requirement of dedicated graphics card (if yes kindly suggest me which is the low cost graphics that i can use for), is that possible with on board graphics and can i use the machine for programming purpose mainly my work is depends on programming

is that really requirement of dedicated graphics card (if yes kindly suggest me which is the low cost graphics that i can use for), is that possible with on board graphics and can i use the machine for programming purpose mainly my work is depends on programming
The HD530 is supported and will work. Try that first and see if it is good enough for your needs. If not get a GT 1030 GPU.

I have a similar machine using onboard graphics and I am satisfied. It took me a while to get Sierra installed and the audio functioning. It is now. Onboard video is fine in my 1920x1200 screen using DVI. I was not able to get HDMI to work with a 4k TV monitor. I did not succeed in updating to High Sierra, and will try again later when unibeast for 10.13 comes out.
Sleep does not work. But I am happy overall. Even gaming is satisfactory for me. No video issues!

I have a similar machine using onboard graphics and I am satisfied. It took me a while to get Sierra installed and the audio functioning. It is now. Onboard video is fine in my 1920x1200 screen using DVI. I was not able to get HDMI to work with a 4k TV monitor. I did not succeed in updating to High Sierra, and will try again later when unibeast for 10.13 comes out.
Sleep does not work. But I am happy overall. Even gaming is satisfactory for me. No video issues!
Thanks for u r info bro.. kindly help me that i got normal monitor which is around 1366x768 pixel screen led monitor... to get install mac os on it...and kindly guide me the steps through to complete the process

if graphic card required ZOTAC GeForce® GT 710 2GB DDR5 ZONE Edition Graphics Card does this one support to it.. kindly let me know

if graphic card required ZOTAC GeForce® GT 710 2GB DDR5 ZONE Edition Graphics Card does this one support to it.. kindly let me know
can any one let me know about it plz.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back