i5-9600K
Graphics
Vega 56
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hello,

I just got a new PC and wanted to also install MacOS. I wanted to start of easy so I fist installed Windows on a separate Drive.
Now I am stuck as the Boot USB does not start, I can see it in boot menu but then it only displays "_" and jumps back to the boot menu after about a minute.
Does someone have an idea what I need to do?

Here my specs:
Gigabyte Z390 Gaming X
Intel i5 9600k
Vega 56
16 GB GSkill RAM

Hello,

I just got a new PC and wanted to also install MacOS. I wanted to start of easy so I fist installed Windows on a separate Drive.
Now I am stuck as the Boot USB does not start, I can see it in boot menu but then it only displays "_" and jumps back to the boot menu after about a minute.
Does someone have an idea what I need to do?

Here my specs:
Gigabyte Z390 Gaming X
Intel i5 9600k
Vega 56
16 GB GSkill RAM

In your profile, Full MoBo specs is not listed as in the body of the message like GA-Z390 GAMING X, Z390 is the important part of MoBo Chipset
  • Disconnect the Windows Disk from the MoBO until you complete macOSMojave installation including its own CLOVER on the Disk connected to SATA Port-0 if that is a SATA SpinDisk or SSD.
  • Always Boot in Verbose Mode and take photos to upload of any problem screen until MacOSMojave SSD can boot on its own without the help of the USB disk.
  • If you are uploading a Verbose boot screen to get help, also provide the CLOVER from the hidden EFI partition of USB Installer disk as well as the BIOS screen shots to correlate with what is seen on Verbose boot screen to get any clues to the problem and suggest a fix.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back