CPU
i5-2500K
Graphics
HD 5670
Mac
  1. Mac Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. Other
I can't get my computer to wake up from sleep mode. I can activate sleep mode but am unable to come out of it. Any help would be appreciated.

same here...

Do you have everything checked under Energy Saver?

I checked all available options and still I am unable to return from sleep. I have tried using the mouse and the keyboard with neither one of them bringing my computer out of sleep mode.

I Found out that on my Board only the Rear USB connex were able to wake up the Thing. Also BIOS settings were crucial. They have to be like in the original SL install thread (USB). Cheers qd

The power button should also wake it up.

Mine isn't waking up either, ANY method... I have to shut down the power supply with the switch on the PSU, hold the power button, wait 5 seconds, turn the switch back on, and finally it cold boots.

dougm said:
Mine isn't waking up either, ANY method... I have to shut down the power supply with the switch on the PSU, hold the power button, wait 5 seconds, turn the switch back on, and finally it cold boots.

Here's a link to a new Intel DSDT I got this week- it should be modified for sleep, HDEF, etc... Good luck! Post the contents of your Extra folder.
Public/DSDT-Intel-BOXDP55WB.aml

Tony. Any changes that need to be made for the GA-P55M-UD4 DSDT.aml file? I downloaded your latest one from another post but still have the issue of not being able to wake up from sleep mode. I have checked my BIOS settings and they are the same as you have listed except I still have the full splash screen displaying when I boot.

MTGhost said:
Tony. Any changes that need to be made for the GA-P55M-UD4 DSDT.aml file? I downloaded your latest one from another post but still have the issue of not being able to wake up from sleep mode. I have checked my BIOS settings and they are the same as you have listed except I still have the full splash screen displaying when I boot.

What are the contents of your Extra folder? And do you have all boxes checked in System Preferences/Energy Saver? :ugeek:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back