Gigabyte GA-Z87MX-D3H
CPU
Intel Core i5-4670K
Graphics
Gigabyte GTX 770
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hi,
I manage to set up working OS X and Windows 8.1 on two separate SSD hard drives.
Wake on LAN is working for both drives Yosemite and Windows 8.1.
After starting up with WOL, PC boot to Clover, first boot is OS X with 3 sec delay.

Boot Mac OS X from OS X
2s1ksxt.jpg

Windows 8.1
Boot Microsoft EFI boot menu from EFI
2zxvwj5.jpg

PC start and log in to OS X, no problem, same if you choose Boot Microsoft EFI boot menu from EFI it will boot to Windows. I would like to set it up to have possibility to use start up disk tool from system preferences.
2vv05z6.jpg

and choose Windows, as boot OS after restart
fcl5yb.jpg

I'm using TeamVierwer and I would like to have possibility to turn off PC turn it on again and switch OS boot from OS X to Windows, but only for next reboot. Wake On Lan works fine for both systems.
I attached config.plist, without SN, ROM etc. I'm using clover configurator or manual edit.
Can someone help me?:wave:
View attachment config.plist
Any idea??

Hi,
Any ideas? Even small clue will be helpful:)

First of all, start up disk tool only works on real Macs. Macs do not have BIOS.
For PC, what you set in BIOS as boot drive stays. What you set as boot drive with Clover or Chimera also stays. Ofcourse you can change boot drive if you are near your computer but WOL, you can't do anything until the PC has fully booted up, whether its Windows or OSX.

If you booted with WOL and OSX is booted up, with VNC you can still change chimera or clover boot settings remotely. If Windows is booted up with WOL, you can still change boot settings with Wordpad* remotely using Remote Desktop, if you use chimera. If Clover, windows cannot access EFI partition.

* For windows to access HFS+ partition, you have to install appropriate software.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back