Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
Asus RoG Strix Gaming z370e
CPU
i5-8600K
Graphics
RX 580
Hi,

The problem I have is that I lost my original Clover backups for my second machine Gigabyte/Haswell in a HD bonfire

I have been able to rebuild it and get the machine running 99%
the 1% being the sleep issue

Please can someone help with this? btw

(Amphetamine is inactive when putting machine to sleep)

ps - been trying to post this thread for 40 minutes or more... SERIOUS problems with the BB. Keep getting a "please post valid message" prompt so am trying just attaching the log instead of putting it in code to see if it posts

Attachments

• CLOVER.zip
    7.6 MB · Views: 50
  • pmset log.txt
    1.1 MB · Views: 156
IS THERE STILL HELP AVAILABLE IN THESE FORUMS? Apologies for being so direct but this is the third cry for help in a row I have raised and not a single reply after several days!

As a result of the others I decided to downgrade from Mojave as help was simply not there! On HS I have it almost perfect. no phantom reboots or any of that just this One sleep issue! I've provided the log file and clover/dsdt etc. Not sure what more I can do.

I'm just an amateur but I have been running a Haswell hack for a while now and have learned quite a bit. First thing that stands out to me...are you running the 750Ti in it still? There is no support for that (or any Nvidia newer than Kepler) in Mojave. I would remove that and try to get it working with the Intel graphics as a starting point.

Hi ghettocivic... I forgot to specify that I'm running High Sierra on this rig and the 750 Ti worked perfectly on this exact build..... This is a reinstall from an old backup but the problem is that the clover masters I had were on another HD that fried. I tried rebuilding from scratch and the only real issue I have is the sleep issue. Graphics are totally fine. Other than that it0s getting my Samsung TV's HDMI audio recognized but thats not a major problem,,,,

Still no support for Metal in Mojave... Just as well as I've just downgraded my main grid... no end of issues with finder in Mojave... writing to external USB3 drives it was taking around an hour and a half at times for a 2Gb file! I started another threat regarding that build and since there were NO REPLIES... I downgraded it! Used to be a time in these forums when people helped....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back