Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
Clevo w870cu
CPU
i7
Graphics
GTX 285M
Hi

I've got an asus vivobook x541uak laptop. I managed to get everything I need to work. The last thing I did was fix sleep by removing all _PWR from the dsdt. This fixed sleep but it will only wake from the embedded laptop keyboard and not from usb keyboard and mouse. Btw I use usbinjectall.kext to configure all usb.

My dsdt must be a mess I applied a lot of patches but I didn't spend much time on it.

Is there an easy fix to get the laptop to wake from usb?

I've attached my dsdt.

Attachments

• DSDT.aml
    170.9 KB · Views: 147
I had a similar problem, make sure there are no options on such as Inject USB and Fix ownership or InjectClockID in Clover under Devices. Make sure there are no injected 0x0D and 0x06D methods in the DSDT that inject power properties. Also follow rehabmans guide for correctly implementing USB via USBInjectAll and your own custom SSDTs for power properties.

Despite following all of these things my wake from USB still did not work. The thing that got mine working was messing around with the BIOS options, make sure the USB Bios options are all set to Auto or Smart Auto. I have a UX303 and this fixed wake from sleep for me with USB devices.

Wake on USB is disabled as a side effect of the _PRW patches.
Thanks for the replies. Yes the only way I could get it to sleep was if I removed all _PRW methods completely. Is there a work around for this one?

Thanks for the replies. Yes the only way I could get it to sleep was if I removed all _PRW methods completely. Is there a work around for this one?

Workaround for what?

I mean for getting the laptop to wake from sleep without removing all _PRW methods and breaking sleep

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back