Status
Not open for further replies.
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
I'm using the Apple wireless keyboard with an Apple cinema display. Waking from sleep, the brightness controls don't work on the keyboard. Brightness slider in system preferences doesn't change brightness either. All other function keys work for volume, dashboard, etc. If I restart they work fine. I appreciate any suggestions and thanks for the great forum!

+1

I have exactly the same problem!
+ Display iSight does not work
+ Display audio does not work (but can be re-enabled using terminal command "sudo killall coreaudiod")

I reinstalled everything from scratch but went with the official Realtek driver for ethernet and now I don't have this problem anymore. I went ahead and reinstalled everything from scratch and used the Lynx2Mac driver and that gave me the problem again so it looks like it's from the Lynx2Mac driver. I also noticed that my usb wireless K750 keyboard and G700 mouse work immediately after wake up from sleep where they took about 20-25 seconds to work with the Lynx2Mac driver.

I have same brightness control not working after wake. I have RealtekRTL81xx.kext, could this be the reason?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back