MacBook Pro
CPU
i7
Graphics
Nvidia GT 330M
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Hi Forum,

I have a Hack which is working fine. It kind of old Asus P5E-VM hdmi With D-Link DBT-120 b4. sleep/wake up working fine with USB keyboard and USB mouse.

Yesterday, I got a Apple Magic Trackpad, and paired with this Hack, everything works fine. The only problem is: If I wake Hack up from sleep by USB keyboard, Magic Trackpad still works. If I wake Hack up by Magic Trackpad, it stop working. It still shows connected, but lot of communication error in system log. The only way to get it back is restart machine.

Does any one has a Magic Trackpad that can wake your Customac properly?

Thanks

Noodle

Some update:

Same bluetooth adapter (DBT-120) works fine on my H77ITX-A-E, I can wake from wireless keyboard, magic mouse.

Also tried wake from wireless keyboard on this Hachintosh, no luck.

The error code 0xe00002ed. Google said some people also report similar error, but no solution yet.

Basically, I cannot wake from bluetooth device. If wake from other USB device, everything is fine. Also, once bluetooth stop working (no response from bluetooth device), unplug, replug bluetooth adapter can make it work again.

Tried remove all other USB device except bluetooth adapter and a keyboard, also no luck.

Noodle

Check the USB settings in BIOS.

When the system is running normally the USB bluetooth is getting 5V power from the USB port which keeps the bluetooth alive.

When you put the system to sleep, the bluetooth is not getting that 5V power anymore from USB, unless you wake the system manually by power button or USB mouse. Once the system wakes up it will connect back to your BT mouse and keyboard.

Thanks for the information. is that mean: When bluetooth device wake computer up, it will always get 5V (even in sleep mode)? I understand what you mean here, but I don't know what is correct behavior, so not sure what I'm looking for in BIOS.

BTW, this is ASUS P5E-VM HDMI mother board. The one that works is H77ITX-A-E mother board.

Thanks

Noodle

Check the USB settings in BIOS.

When the system is running normally the USB bluetooth is getting 5V power from the USB port which keeps the bluetooth alive.

When you put the system to sleep, the bluetooth is not getting that 5V power anymore from USB, unless you wake the system manually by power button or USB mouse. Once the system wakes up it will connect back to your BT mouse and keyboard.

Check BIOS settings and make sure they are set correct. change few USB settings and see if they make any difference.

Put both H77 and asus computer to sleep and check the voltage on both motherboard USB ports. You will get the idea.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back