Graphics
RX-570/
Mac
  1. iMac
  2. MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
  2. iOS
Hi. My Wacom Intuos Pen and Touch worked perfectly fine before on Yosemite. After update to 10.14.5 I couldn't scroll using 2 fingers on the tablet, everything else was OK. I downloaded most recent drivers from the wacom page and installed which made things even worse, because now I can't use 3 fingers drag and tap as a click which worked on the previous drivers. The only way I can use it now is with the stylus.

Any ideas?

Hi. My Wacom Intuos Pen and Touch worked perfectly fine before on Yosemite. After update to 10.14.5 I couldn't scroll using 2 fingers on the tablet, everything else was OK. I downloaded most recent drivers from the wacom page and installed which made things even worse, because now I can't use 3 fingers drag and tap as a click which worked on the previous drivers. The only way I can use it now is with the stylus.

@vipr,

Sounds more like an issue with the Wacom side of things rather than MacOS. Maybe try posting on Wacom support forum first to see if other users with Wacom Intuos are having similar issues.

Cheers
Jay

@vipr,

Sounds more like an issue with the Wacom side of things rather than MacOS.

Thanks Jay. Good idea, and I should try it first on my macbook pro with new OS. I planned update to Mojave for this weekend. Hopefully Mojave will work as good as Maverics on 17" mid 2010 MBP. Fingers crossed.
Cheers.

I copied kext from my MBP, reset my hackintosh and it's working now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back