Mac
  1. iMac
  2. MacBook
  3. Mac mini
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
A couple days ago Wacom released some new products to there Cintiq line.
The Cintiq Companion combines the immersive, on-screen creative experience of a Cintiq creative pen display with the mobility of a high-performance Windows 8 creative tablet - giving you the power to produce professional results from anywhere. -Wacom

What if we could put Mac OSX Mavericks on this amazing portable tablet?

Inside the Cintiq Companion is a Intel® Core™ i-7-3517U processor, 1.9 GHz, 8Gb of ram, Intel® HD Graphics 4000 and 256GB or 512GB SSD. On the outside the is a full HD 1920 X 1080 13.3 inch multitouch screen that can also be controlled with a pressure pen with 2048 pressure levels. The body houses 2 SuperSpeed USB 3.0 ports as well as a mini DisplayPort for an additional screen, two speakers, two cameras Front: 2MP HD and Back: 8MP HD and 1 headphone jack. The tablet includes bluetooth 4.0 and 802.11 b/g/n wireless connection.

I know that the power is not that great when compared the a Hack Pro desktop, but this would be a great Hackintosh tablet.

If you would like to get more information on this tablet here is the link for the website:
http://cintiqcompanion.wacom.com/CintiqCompanion/en/

Please reply if you want to see a Wacom Cintiq Companion running OSX or if you have access to a Cintiq Companion.
I think this would be a great project for this community!

:clap:oui i am really interested do you think it could work on witch version companion or and companion hybrid?

I get mine tomorrow, the first thing I will be trying is THIS. I'll keep you posted.

Im have cintiq companion, and i want to install mac os with working wacom stylus and with working settings for buttons on tablet, are its possble?
and any news about running mac os on rhis device?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back