1. MacBook
  2. MacBook Pro
Classic Mac
  1. Power Mac
  2. PowerBook
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
  2. Other
I've always used VoodooPS2 because the keyboard/trackpad on my laptop do not work at all without it.
I followed the simple instructions at the git repo to install it.

After the startup screen, once the desktop appears, the mouse cursor freezes for around 10 seconds and then everything works fine. Nothing happens when I move an external USB mouse or swipe the trackpad. I have just updated to the latest Clover, VoodooPS2, FakeSMC, OS 10.10.3 (via combo updater) and this little starting hiccup is still there.

Updating was easy and everything seems to work. Been using Clover so long I'm starting to forget what I did to get this system working! Talk about low maintenance!

I've always used VoodooPS2 because the keyboard/trackpad on my laptop do not work at all without it.
I followed the simple instructions at the git repo to install it.

After the startup screen, once the desktop appears, the mouse cursor freezes for around 10 seconds and then everything works fine. Nothing happens when I move an external USB mouse or swipe the trackpad. I have just updated to the latest Clover, VoodooPS2, FakeSMC, OS 10.10.3 (via combo updater) and this little starting hiccup is still there.

Updating was easy and everything seems to work. Been using Clover so long I'm starting to forget what I did to get this system working! Talk about low maintenance!

There is probably something interfering with the input system... non-functioning bluetooth device?

You can use the debug version of VoodooPS2Controller.kext to check if input is being received from the PS2 bus into the driver. If it is, any lag is somewhere other than the driver.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back