CPU
Core i7 4770
Graphics
nVidia 1050 Ti
Mac
  1. iMac
  2. MacBook Pro
Hi,

how can I config RehabMan's voodoo ps2, which drives my touchpad in the Vaio F11 in Sierra 10.12.1?

I have seen there is an old prefpane from 2013, but I guess it wont work anymore? Also cannot find a download...

Are there any config variables?

Basically I want the make the mouse pointer more fast, but only for the touchpad. Is it possible to also do double tap= left click and two finger tap = right click?

Thanks for help.

So? How is that supposed to help?

I compiled that version, replaced Rehabman's voodoops2 with the compiled one in the clover kext dir, and the keyboard and touchpad or not detected anymore.

I now had to open the notebook to get the hard drive and change it back.

So thank you for wasting my time, due your ultra informative post :p

Ok, now placed the plugins folder back into voodoops2.kext (from rehab man's)... Still I see now control panel.

This kext is suppose to be used with the original serria Prefpane ( not the swapped one from Yosemite or EL Capitain)

if you were smart, you would have read the context of the surrounding posts from the link I sent.

Also, you are very rude,

I read that. Still I wasn't able to find useful information for me. Also it would cost you like 30 seconds of effort to just post here directly the information that you already seem to know, instead let me browse those very unstructured threads with very individual problems... So your post currently actually decreased my success instead helping. But thank you for post that link anyway, maybe I just wanted to help. I also care about other users that maybe come along here. Not everybody is an OSX hacking genius.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back