Mac
  1. iMac
  2. MacBook
  3. MacBook Air
  4. Mac mini
  5. Mac Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hey everyone! My build works flawlessly with the exception of one annoyance when working on a video editing project in ScreenFlow 5. When I try to export or upload a project to YouTube, the clips that aren't computer-generated and shot with a camera render out like this:
Screen Shot 2016-03-28 at 10.35.02 PM.jpg
I built my Hackintosh for animation and video editing, but I always have to render ScreenFlow videos on my MacBook because of this error.

Hey everyone! My build works flawlessly with the exception of one annoyance when working on a video editing project in ScreenFlow 5. When I try to export or upload a project to YouTube, the clips that aren't computer-generated and shot with a camera render out like this:
View attachment 182991
I built my Hackintosh for animation and video editing, but I always have to render ScreenFlow videos on my MacBook because of this error.
did you ever fix your problem? I'm facing the same issue

Same problem here with ScreenFlow 6 and GTX 970 on Sierra :(

I suspect this is an nVidia problem as it works fine on my AMD based system. All of the people with this are 970 based GPUs.

Screenflow does some low level screen capture 'stuff' and I could imagine this is where the issue lies.

Rob

Did anyone find a solution to this issue?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back