E3-1270 v5
Graphics
GT 710
Mac
  1. Mac Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hello to all!
I want you to know that i've built a Sierra system that works fine with full resolution and no problems or glitches.
Ive testet it with a cheap video card with HDMI (GT620).
Full qe

Specs:
HP Pro 6200 MT
I5 2400
4GB Ram
NVidia GT620

When you make a fresh install be sure to not install any drivers.
Dont tick any NVidia Web drivers otherwise it probably wont boot.

Only InjectNvidia in clover boot and thats good. Ive installed the kepler driver in multibeast but i dont know if its necessary.

If you have questions feel free to ask.

Sierra does not support GT 620, MY CARD is gt 640, I advise you install high sierra .
Mhm so you think i write this because its funny
It works for me dont now your specs but for me everything works just fine.

I can confirm that I ran Sierra with no problems for quite some time. I've recently been having issues booting into High Sierra with my GT 620. Sierra DOES work.

I can confirm that I ran Sierra with no problems for quite some time. I've recently been having issues booting into High Sierra with my GT 620. Sierra DOES work.
Looks like support for the GT 610 and GT 620 has been dropped in High Sierra. The two best budget card choices for HS are the GT 210 or the GT 710. The 710 works OOB and the 210 works with Inject Nvidia.

How did you get it to work?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back