Graphics
HD-4600
Mac
  1. MacBook
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
I downloaded GTA San Andreas from the app store.

However, when I start the game I get the following error message:

"Video hardware acceleration Required. Video hardware acceleration is currently disabled due to safe mode operation or a driver error. Please ensure you have a working OpenGL Hardware Renderer and try again."

My multibeast settings are as follows (ethernet is not working with these settings, but that's another topic). GraphicsEnabler was "no", but that did not work either.

Screen Shot 2014-03-16 at 15.05.23.png

My build log is here: http://www.tonymacx86.com/user-buil...i-ga-h87n-wifi-i5-4440-e-mini-series-q6i.html

I have no idea how to fix this? I searched google and the forums, but to no avail. Any suggestions? They would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks, but that does not seem to resolve the problem. I've made all possible combinations, tried all the platform ID's. Makes no difference. All this is taking a lot of time searching the web, trying things etc. Not quite a Mac experience. The reason I like my macbook is because it always works, without wasting time on changing settings, downloading mods etc. That's why I hated Windows. I thought that if I would buy supported hardware everything would work (more or less) out of the box. Not the case at all. Instead of using my computer for fun stuff, I spend hours trying to make something work, but with no result. Very frustrating and I'm not sure this whole Customac thing is for me after all, unless things start working easily and quickly.

If anyone has some ideas (preferable with detailed steps), that would be great. I'll give it one last try, before giving up completely.

Here's my org.chameleon.Boot.plist file:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<!DOCTYPE plist PUBLIC "-//Apple//DTD PLIST 1.0//EN" "http://www.apple.com/DTDs/PropertyList-1.0.dtd">
<plist version="1.0">
<dict>
<key>EthernetBuiltIn</key>
<string>Yes</string>
<key>PCIRootUID</key>
<string>1</string>
<key>GraphicsEnabler</key>
<string>Yes</string>
<key>IGPEnabler</key>
<string>Yes</string>
<key>IGPlatformID</key>
<string>0D220003</string>
<key>Kernel</key>
<string>mach_kernel</string>
<key>Kernel Flags</key>
<string></string>
<key>Legacy Logo</key>
<string>Yes</string>
<key>Timeout</key>
<string>2</string>
<key>GenerateCStates</key>
<string>Yes</string>
<key>GeneratePStates</key>
<string>Yes</string>
<key>UseKernelCache</key>
<string>Yes</string>
<key>Graphics Mode</key>
<string>"1920x1080x32"</string>
</dict>
</plist>

Thanks, but that does not seem to resolve the problem. I've made all possible combinations, tried all the platform ID's. Makes no difference. All this is taking a lot of time searching the web, trying things etc. Not quite a Mac experience. The reason I like my macbook is because it always works, without wasting time on changing settings, downloading mods etc. That's why I hated Windows. I thought that if I would buy supported hardware everything would work (more or less) out of the box. Not the case at all. Instead of using my computer for fun stuff, I spend hours trying to make something work, but with no result. Very frustrating and I'm not sure this whole Customac thing is for me after all, unless things start working easily and quickly.

If anyone has some ideas (preferable with detailed steps), that would be great. I'll give it one last try, before giving up completely.

Here's my org.chameleon.Boot.plist file:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<!DOCTYPE plist PUBLIC "-//Apple//DTD PLIST 1.0//EN" "http://www.apple.com/DTDs/PropertyList-1.0.dtd">
<plist version="1.0">
<dict>
<key>EthernetBuiltIn</key>
<string>Yes</string>
<key>PCIRootUID</key>
<string>1</string>
<key>GraphicsEnabler</key>
<string>Yes</string>
<key>IGPEnabler</key>
<string>Yes</string>
<key>IGPlatformID</key>
<string>0D220003</string>
<key>Kernel</key>
<string>mach_kernel</string>
<key>Kernel Flags</key>
<string></string>
<key>Legacy Logo</key>
<string>Yes</string>
<key>Timeout</key>
<string>2</string>
<key>GenerateCStates</key>
<string>Yes</string>
<key>GeneratePStates</key>
<string>Yes</string>
<key>UseKernelCache</key>
<string>Yes</string>
<key>Graphics Mode</key>
<string>"1920x1080x32"</string>
</dict>
</plist>

PCIRootUID=1 may not be appropriate (refer to your DSDT).

Try adding IntelAzulFB=10 if that doesn't work try 1 - 9.

Thanks, I could try that. Not sure about the syntax though.

Should I just add the line IntelAzulFB=10 to the plist as you say?

Or should I format it like this: <IntelAzulFB=10>?

Or should I do this <IntelAzulFB="10">?

Or should I do something like this?
<key>IntelAzulFB</key>
<string>10</string>

Many thanks in advance for your clarification.

@Diplodocus. ignore cdrhoek, see Post #2.
@cdrhoek, wrong. Why did you post incorrect information especially when the correct information has already been supplied to the OP?

Nothing the original poster tried worked. GraphicsEnabler=Yes and IntelAzulFB=10 works for me and gives me full acceleration on the Intel 4600. I am using Chameleon Wizard and Chameleon version 2377 and OSX 10.9.2. Since this is incorrect, I will stay out of the discussion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back