Motherboard
MSI Z270-A Pro
CPU
Intel Core i5 7600K
Graphics
Intel HD 630
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hi guys, after 10.13.4 update I have an video glitches issue on Intel HD 630.
Here is a video:

MSI Z270A-Pro
Intel Core i5-7600K
8GB DDR4
Intel HD 630
Realtek ALC892 through CloverALC Script
Realtek RTL8111H

I use kexts:
wEMPZkjEeM0.jpg

My config:
https://ru.files.fm/u/b6rc22z4

Any ideas how to fix it??

Hi guys, after 10.13.4 update I have an video glitches issue on Intel HD 630.
Here is a video:

MSI Z270A-Pro
Intel Core i5-7600K
8GB DDR4
Intel HD 630
Realtek ALC892 through CloverALC Script
Realtek RTL8111H

I use kexts:
wEMPZkjEeM0.jpg

My config:
https://ru.files.fm/u/b6rc22z4

Any ideas how to fix it??
i have moved your off topic post to your very own thread

I am guessing that you are employing the 18,3 system definition. Try switching your system definition to 18,1 instead.

10.13.4 HD630 Intel graphics flicker

I’m also having real trouble getting the video to not flicker on my new setup:

Asus ROG Maximus X Hero (wifi AC), Intel i7-8700k, High Sierra 10.13.4

I did a clean install following Stork’s procedure on this site and subsequently all other posts I could find on trying to stop the glitchy video that other people also seem to have experienced.

I have used the script to produce the best problem files I can although I can’t get Clover to do an f4 dump whatever I do… (I have tried looking all over for a fix for this, but nothing seems to work - I really did try, sorry!).

Thanks for any help guys!

Attachments

• 29871 copy.zip
    370.3 KB · Views: 246
10.13.4 HD630 Intel graphics flicker

I’m also having real trouble getting the video to not flicker on my new setup:

Asus ROG Maximus X Hero (wifi AC), Intel i7-8700k, High Sierra 10.13.4

I did a clean install following Stork’s procedure on this site and subsequently all other posts I could find on trying to stop the glitchy video that other people also seem to have experienced.

I have used the script to produce the best problem files I can although I can’t get Clover to do an f4 dump whatever I do… (I have tried looking all over for a fix for this, but nothing seems to work - I really did try, sorry!).

Thanks for any help guys!

Your kextcache shows obvious/serious problems:
Code:
Untrusted kexts are not allowed
Kext with invalid signature (-67062) denied: /Library/StagedExtensions/Library/Extensions/6A1E9EDC-2F39-4161-9F9C-82CB8EDFDD7E.kext
Bundle (/Library/Extensions/AppleIntelKBLGraphicsFramebufferInjector_3e9x.kext) failed to validate, deleting: /Library/StagedExtensions/Library/Extensions/6A1E9EDC-2F39-4161-9F9C-82CB8EDFDD7E.kext
Unable to stage kext (/Library/Extensions/AppleIntelKBLGraphicsFramebufferInjector_3e9x.kext) to secure location.
Untrusted kexts are not allowed

Perhaps you didn't disable SIP correctly??

Thank you... ok so sorted that one (using Clover to disable SIP for unapproved Kexts, now also checking the box for untrusted Kexts - there's 2 checkboxes one at the top of the list -obvious- and one at the bottom -not so obvious!) - looked at the kextcache and they seem to be loading now - but still the same glitching...

Attachments

• 6050 copy.zip
    463.2 KB · Views: 189
Last edited:
Thank you... ok so sorted that one (using Clover to disable SIP for unapproved Kexts, now also checking the box for untrusted Kexts - there's 2 checkboxes one at the top of the list -obvious- and one at the bottom -not so obvious!) - looked at the kextcache and they seem to be loading now - but still the same glitching...

No ioreg attached.
No EFI/Clover either.
"Problem Reporting" files are incomplete.
Read FAQ, "Problem Reporting" again. Carefully. Attach all requested files/output.
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/faq-read-first-laptop-frequent-questions.164990/
Use the gen_debug.sh tool mentioned in the FAQ, that way it is less likely you'll omit something.

Why are you using IntelGraphicsDVMTFixup.kext? With your board you should be able to set DVMT-prealloc as required.

Sorry, really doing my best - gen-debug.sh deletes everything it had created when it doesn't find the Clover ACPI files (which I can't get to work)... so trying to do all this manually on a dancing/disappearing screen is a challenge :) Attached, the best I could muster - got Clover to dump it's config to the log file (which I've attached) which is hopefully enough. Thanks again!

PS I know I have dupes in the Clover/Kexts/Other/ folder, but only just getting my head around the differences between S/L/E, L/E and EFI/Clover/Kexts/ - lots of info to get one's head around :)...

Attachments

• Archive.zip
    1.3 MB · Views: 217
  • CLOVER.zip
    2.7 MB · Views: 235
Last edited:
Ok latest update... I made a startup USB with Unibeast and updated it to the latest Clover (4439) with the updater pkg. Using that to boot I then updated my hard disk's Clover and after making sure SIP is disabled on startup, both sound and graphics seem to be working well! Thanks for the help so far. Attached is my latest dump in case anyone has the same problem and wants to try to replicate this. Now onto Bluetooth :)

Attachments

• debug_18984.zip
    2.6 MB · Views: 266
Last edited:
Sorry, really doing my best - gen-debug.sh deletes everything it had created when it doesn't find the Clover ACPI files (which I can't get to work)... so trying to do all this manually on a dancing/disappearing screen is a challenge :) Attached, the best I could muster - got Clover to dump it's config to the log file (which I've attached) which is hopefully enough. Thanks again!

PS I know I have dupes in the Clover/Kexts/Other/ folder, but only just getting my head around the differences between S/L/E, L/E and EFI/Clover/Kexts/ - lots of info to get one's head around :)...

Try iMac17,1 or iMac14,2, or iMac14,1 instead of iMac18,3.
Why are you using IntelGraphicsDVMTFixup.kext?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back