Contribute
Register

Video Converter with CUDA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
<< need manufacturer name and model # >> See Forum Rules !!
CPU
i7-3770K
Graphics
GTX670
Mac
  1. MacBook Air
  2. MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
Hi all
Does anyone know a videoconverter for mac who uses CUDA?
Greets Marcel

CUDA? I don't know. But I use the kvisoft video converter for mac and it is user-friendly. You can try it freely.

Hi all
Does anyone know a videoconverter for mac who uses CUDA?
Greets Marcel
Very few developers actually use CUDA or OpenCL. It's unlikely you'll find one. Although I did hear talk about Handbrake supporting opencl. You may want to google it.

Nowadays, the video decoding processes can be accelerated by today's modern GPU hardware like Nvidia CUDA, AMD, etc. Various best free video converters allows you to activate GPU acceleration to speed up conversion process. Fully use the improved configuring for Intel i5, i7, AMD Bulldozer will give you a fast conversion speed. This will be very useful if you are converting multiple video files at one time.

Nowadays, the video decoding processes can be accelerated by today's modern GPU hardware like Nvidia CUDA, AMD, etc. Various best free video converters allows you to activate GPU acceleration to speed up conversion process. Fully use the improved configuring for Intel i5, i7, AMD Bulldozer will give you a fast conversion speed. This will be very useful if you are converting multiple video files at one time.

You do realize the thread you summoned has been dead for 3yrs right? Same thing for your only other post.

You can use Handbrake.
CUDA or OpenCL support is available only on H.264(x264) codec. In Additional Options type:
opencl=1

I'm using it and the difference is amazing on GTX970 :)
using i5 4670K overclocked to 4.0GHz it converting with 230-300fps/s
OpenCL = 900-1200fps/s

Example screens below
Screen Shot 2016-09-19 at 17.10.10.png
Screen Shot 2016-09-19 at 17.10.41.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back