Contribute
Register

Video Card Compatability List.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Palit GTX 460 1024 MB fully working without having to install any kexts in multi beast .
For the very first time it booted into installation with full native screen resolution and booted into os without have to type on any flags with native resolution. And I've been using for a few day with no problems.

Zotac GTX 680 AMP! Edition works OOB with GraphicsEnabler=No perfekt!

ASUS GTX 560 Ti DirectCU II TOP, working with "GraphicsEnabler=Yes"

Nvidia 450 GTS 1.5 Gb works fine

Sapphire Hd 6970 is preventing the ml to Boot up after Installation was completed.

I did the ATI6000Controller.kext trick but the trick does not solve the issue. With the trick i can install, but after ml has been installed and the kext was put back to the system (according to the "Manual") on the next reboot the System hangs displaying the Apple logo and the rotation. GraphicsEnabler=Yes/No makes no difference...:-/

Sapphire Hd 6970 is preventing the ml to Boot up after Installation was completed.

I did the ATI6000Controller.kext trick but the trick does not solve the issue. With the trick i can install, but after ml has been installed and the kext was put back to the system (according to the "Manual") on the next reboot the System hangs displaying the Apple logo and the rotation. GraphicsEnabler=Yes/No makes no difference...:-/

Kext com.apple.atiradeonx3000 Start failed error 0xdc00400a
Kext com.apple.atiradeonx3000 failed to load error 0xdc008017

Maybe this helps someone to Identity where the cause of my problem is...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back