Contribute
Register

Ventura+OC: BCM94352Z wi-fi works, but occasionally doesn't..?

Motherboard
Z370N-WIFI
CPU
i7 8700
Graphics
AMD Radeon RX 580
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hi all, I've searched around to try to find other users with this particular issue but had no luck so far.

My BCM94352Z wifi+bt card is working on a Ventura install (using OC 0.9.7) and for the most part it works fine, but occasionally, when i boot the computer, the wifi is not found. Sometimes it takes 2 or 3 reboots for the wifi to work again. What could be the cause of this intermittent failure? Could it be a prob with the firmware repo not being uploaded to the card for some reason? I checked the load order in the config.plist and all seems right to me but maybe not. Any pointers much appreciated thanks!

Attachments

• config.plist
    35.7 KB · Views: 1
Hi all, I've searched around to try to find other users with this particular issue but had no luck so far.

My BCM94352Z wifi+bt card is working on a Ventura install (using OC 0.9.7) and for the most part it works fine, but occasionally, when i boot the computer, the wifi is not found. Sometimes it takes 2 or 3 reboots for the wifi to work again. What could be the cause of this intermittent failure? Could it be a prob with the firmware repo not being uploaded to the card for some reason? I checked the load order in the config.plist and all seems right to me but maybe not. Any pointers much appreciated thanks!
Lilu.kext should be first in your list

make sure you have done this correctly:
and that your wifi is set to internal (255)

Thanks Feartech. The usb ports are already configured (via USBToolbox on Windows, hence USBToolBox.kext and UTBMap.kext). The load order was sorted by ProperTree which I assumed would be correct. I'll try moving Lilu up top, cheers.

Thanks Feartech. The usb ports are already configured (via USBToolbox on Windows, hence USBToolBox.kext and UTBMap.kext).
without seeing your files...?

zip and upload your EFI

Back