Contribute
Register

Using s7100x in Mac OS

Status
Not open for further replies.
You mean that? Please take a look! Screenshot 2021-12-04 at 14.10.34.jpgScreenshot 2021-12-04 at 14.10.15.jpg

Attachments

• clevo’s Mac Pro.ioreg
    5.8 MB · Views: 37
Last edited:

Attachments

• SSDT-BRG0-GFX1.aml
    108 bytes · Views: 31
Ok, just tried that ssdt and the result is the same. At this point maybe the device id should be chosen for a different card...

Screenshot 2021-12-05 at 00.59.06.jpg

Attachments

• clevo’s Mac Pro.ioreg
    5.7 MB · Views: 37
Last edited:
And tried also without ssdt, same result. I think the ssdt does nothing.

Yes, this is better. #AAPL is normally for IGPU.
Check this one out.
A little progres with dev_id 6920, Mac is seeing 8gb ram now. Atached ioreg.
Resolve is not seeing the card but that's another problem for another day.
The new problem for now is that after few second on desktop There is the small dialog window that is asking me if I'm sure I want to sut down...
bDIBf.png

Attachments

• clevo’s Mac Pro.ioreg
    5.8 MB · Views: 58
A little progres with dev_id 6920, Mac is seeing 8gb ram now. Atached ioreg.
Resolve is not seeing the card but that's another problem for another day.
The new problem for now is that after few second on desktop There is the small dialog window that is asking me if I'm sure I want to sut down...
View attachment 536290
The SSDT needs to be set to true in OC/ACPI section of config.plist.

Is this with 6920 ID?
Screen Shot 2021-12-04 at 8.01.58 PM.png

This is with the ssdt. I'm not sure the ssdt make any difference, please confirm.Screenshot 2021-12-05 at 21.34.12.jpg

Attachments

• clevo’s Mac Pro.ioreg
    5.8 MB · Views: 39
Last edited:
This is with the ssdt. I'm not sure the ssdt make any difference, please confirm.View attachment 536353
The SSDT is required for Monterey in order for Open Core to spoof the ID. If you are not using Monterey then it may not.

You are close but you still don't have acceleration support. Try different device IDs. 6810?

The SSDT is required for Monterey in order for Open Core to spoof the ID. If you are not using Monterey then it may not.

You are close but you still don't have acceleration support. Try different device IDs. 6810?
With device ID 6810 it kernel panics... Same if changing the smbios from MacPro6,1 to iMac 17,1.
But for now I would like to understand why it doing that:

View attachment 536290
The pc shuts down even if I click Cancel

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back