Contribute
Register

<< Solved >> using ModMike's TEWB install freezes on [ PCI configuration end, bridges 5, devices 12 ]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I purchased and installed the BCM94360NG wireless/bluetooth card with the understanding it should make things "plug and play". However the install is getting stuck at

ARPT: 1.094946: AirPort_Brcm43XX: probe:, this[0xa3f52c0fbbd95c47] score[1400]

Anybody have any thoughts?

I've tried various kext options people have suggested with no change

Is it a PCIe bridge with an Apple WFI/BT card? If not can you post a picture of it?

Is it a PCIe bridge with an Apple WFI/BT card? If not can you post a picture of it?

It is a PCIe installed on the motherboard. I replaced the heat sink that covers it so I cannot take a picture but here is a link to the chip and install from here.

I did load windows from a different hard drive and verified the card was working as well as double checking that all my drivers were updated correctly and working...

At this point I've gone back to Clover configurator and tried the FixAirport Patch alone as well as adding BRCMbluetoothinjector, BRCMPatchRAM2, and AirportBrcmFixup kexts

Still getting the same results unfortunately. Never thought i'd get so stuck on this install! :banghead:

Still getting the same error messages...

However the install is getting stuck at

ARPT: 1.094946: AirPort_Brcm43XX: probe:, this[0xa3f52c0fbbd95c47] score[1400]

Anybody have any thoughts?

Remove the card and install Catalina without it. Then you can plug it back and see if it works.

You can also try with some of these kexts.

Attachments

• BCRM-Wifi-BT-fix.zip
    11.9 MB · Views: 42
Remove the card and install Catalina without it. Then you can plug it back and see if it works.

Hey, so I took everything back apart. Removed the PCI. Ran everything and it finally worked!!! I have a hackintosh. Just put everything back together and after some configuring in the system absolutely everything works! I'm a happy dual boot hackintosh/windows owner. Thank you for the help!

very happy right now! Booting without usb. Every seems perfect!

Attachments

• 4A01750F-B888-4508-BE29-E98ECD0902ED.jpeg
    4A01750F-B888-4508-BE29-E98ECD0902ED.jpeg
    3.1 MB · Views: 15
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back