Graphics
Nvidia GTX750ti
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
Hello guys, i have problem with my fresh install of el captain.

My hardware is:
i3 4130
MSI H81M-E34
8GB Ram 1600mhz
SSD OCZ Agility 3 256GB
Nvidia GTX 750ti

Now the installation was fine, in UEFI mode, with no problem. The system boot without USB stick and i've already install the Nvidia web binary and it also work fine.

I have 2 big problem, USB 3.0 doesn't work and i have 2 wifi usb adapter that doesn't work also.

The first adapter is a Tp-link WDN3200 (on linux it works without any driver)
The second adapter it's from one of my friend, he used it on one hackintosh but there is no brand, its a micro usb adapter, and i prefer to use mine.

Could you please help me to solve this issues since i don't understand how to use Clover Configurator and i'm new of this world. Thanks a lot!

I have 2 big problem, USB 3.0 doesn't work

please look at the other threads for this. there are about 5837 other threads about how to fix USB with plenty of information.

And regarding the wifi?

And regarding the wifi?

If the WiFi's USB-based, you would need to enable the USB-port that your WiFi card is connected to over USB (you can check which port by using Device Manager). :thumbup:

More specifically, you can look in About This Mac / System Report / USB and see if the WiFi device is listed anywhere. If not, then the USB port it's on is almost certainly not working. You can try it on different USB ports and see if you can find a working one (though you have to reopen the System Information window every time you move a USB device if you want a current view). Often some ports will work and some will not, or some USB3 ports will only work with USB2 devices, or things like that.

If the WiFi device is listed in the USB screen, then you probably just need to install a driver (kext).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back