Contribute
Register

USB Wireless Adapters for Big Sur, Monterey, Ventura and Sonoma

@trs96
Any idea for TP LInk Archer T3U Plus?
Will TP LInk Archer T3U Plus work best for Monterey and Ventura macOS?
The network speed fast and connection stable?
Tp-link T3u plus works excellently well with Monterey, Ventura and Sonoma with Chris1111 drivers.
I only use this, stable speed over 200 Mbps, having the router far away but with 1000 Mbps fiber.
With Fenvi T-919 and built-in wi-fi 6 intel card, obviously same position, speed 60/70 Mbps, therefore less than a third

@craighazan
Hi, may I know what is your wifi card / USB adapter with brand and model?
And which macOS you're using for this?
Hi, I've retired the Fenvi and EDUP USB wireless sticks, I no longer use them, I think they only worked up to Monterey.

Tp-link T3u plus works excellently well with Monterey, Ventura and Sonoma with Chris1111 drivers.
I only use this, stable speed over 200 Mbps, having the router far away but with 1000 Mbps fiber.
With Fenvi T-919 and built-in wi-fi 6 intel card, obviously same position, speed 60/70 Mbps, therefore less than a third
You currently using Tp link T3U plus for Monterey or Ventura?
Network connection very stable all
Time?
Your speed nice bit with 1gb fiber.
Ya, t919 is not stable and low speed network.

You currently using Tp link T3U plus for Monterey or Ventura?
Network connection very stable all
Time?
Your speed nice bit with 1gb fiber.
Ya, t919 is not stable and low speed network.
Yes, I have been using TP-lLnk T3u plus for some years both with Monterey and with Ventura and everything worked fine.
Now, I use it with Sonoma Public Beta, and it only WiFi works while AirDrop, iMessage and FaceTime don't work.

Yes, I have been using TP-lLnk T3u plus for some years both with Monterey and with Ventura and everything worked fine.
Now, I use it with Sonoma Public Beta, and it only WiFi works while AirDrop, iMessage and FaceTime don't work.
@dgs57
How's the network speed?
Is the connection stable all day long?

Moreover, your Airdrop, iMessage and FaceTime might need to wait for update to make it works for Sonoma as it's macOS beta version.

@dgs57
How's the network speed?
Is the connection stable all day long?

Moreover, your Airdrop, iMessage and FaceTime might need to wait for update to make it works for Sonoma as it's macOS beta version.
Stable speed around 200Mbps all the time.
For the rest we trust in the updates of Sonoma.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-07-22 alle 19.41.07.png
    Screenshot 2023-07-22 alle 19.41.07.png
    107.5 KB · Views: 17
To be precise I use T3u plus only on build 1 (MSI Z690); on build 2 (MSI Z170) only wired line and MacOs Ventura.

Stable speed around 200Mbps all the time.
For the rest we trust in the updates of Sonoma.
@dgs57
Looks great.
Using TP-LINK T3u plus will get this network speed and connection stable all time.
Just a USB wifi will do.

So you have tested this T3U Plus for Monterey. haven't you?
Working as Cham too?

@dgs57
Looks great.
Using TP-LINK T3u plus will get this network speed and connection stable all time.
Just a USB wifi will do.

So you have tested this T3U Plus for Monterey. haven't you?
Working as Cham too?
With Monterey it works great.
Cham I don't know what it is.

Back