Motherboard
Gigabyte GA-Z170X-UD3
CPU
I5-6600K
Graphics
GTX 750 Ti
Mac
  1. MacBook
I finally have everything mostly under control, but I lost the ability to use my USB headset. The sound coming out of it sounds like it's going through a Wawa filter.. I have not been able to figure it out, after trying every recommendations and adjustments I could find on here..

My sound card works fine using regular headphones. And a separate USB microphones works well as well.

I'm at a loss as to how to proceed and would appreciate any clues or hints you might have to help me pursue debugging this issue.

Thanks

Apple supposedly knows about the issue. Hopefully they will get an update out soon to remedy the problem. I suspect that it is a USB-C driver problem that affects USB3.0 ports.

Apple supposedly knows about the issue. Hopefully they will get an update out soon to remedy the problem. I suspect that it is a USB-C driver problem that affects USB3.0 ports.
I also have the issue through USB2.0 using my m-audio MobilePRE preamp from Mac Pro 5,1.
Sound out is like a severed cable intermittently making contact.

yes same problem on a config i have, Tapco usb interface doesn't work properly anymore, but USB Logitech headset works properly. And Tapco audio interface works on Macbook correctly... :(

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back