Contribute
Register

USB re-plugging will not working

Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
Z370 > Need make and full model names > See Rules!
CPU
i7-4750
Graphics
HD 4600
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
Hello I'm running on Sierra 10.12.5 on my Gl552jx and I do patch to my DSDT and SSDT to disable Nvidia Optimus which not support on laptop. After successful disable it, Now I run to big problem with my USB port. If i boot up with usb plug it's working but if I unplug it and replug it back it will not working as it annoying to make me reboot with plugged usb. I test it with unplugged usb and first startup if I plug usb to any port it's recognize as normal but if I unplug it. I will not working again. Please advise me to possible fix this problem. as I'm a newbies to hackintosh. Thanks

Hello I'm running on Sierra 10.12.5 on my Gl552jx and I do patch to my DSDT and SSDT to disable Nvidia Optimus which not support on laptop. After successful disable it, Now I run to big problem with my USB port. If i boot up with usb plug it's working but if I unplug it and replug it back it will not working as it annoying to make me reboot with plugged usb. I test it with unplugged usb and first startup if I plug usb to any port it's recognize as normal but if I unplug it. I will not working again. Please advise me to possible fix this problem. as I'm a newbies to hackintosh. Thanks

Read FAQ, "Problem Reporting"
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/faq-read-first-laptop-frequent-questions.164990/

I got almost everything working, USB 3.0, serial port, usb 2.0, bluetooth,... except my usb wifi dongle with Ralink chipset. The problem is still exist no matter how i try if I plug this device in, unplug and re-plug all my USB port stop working just like magic!!!! Please help me to solve this.

I know and the USB wifi is not recommended by the way.

Yes.
Perfectly aware of that (I wrote the FAQ).
Suggest you purchase compatible WiFi.
They are inexpensive.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back