CPU
i7-6700 OC @ 4GHz
Graphics
GTX 960
Mac
  1. Mac mini
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
Hey sorry for this kind of Rookie Question, I tried reading through some of the guides but none of them really seemed to describe my problem.
So I've built my first Hackintosh and didn't have any problems so far. Everything worked fine, all the USB Ports worked at full speed.
But for the last 2 days none of the ports seem to be working anymore.
And if one is working, it's super slow.
I didn't install any Updates or anything so I'm really not sure what caused this. I could use a backup but would lose a lot of work. Is there a workaround for this or a possibility to fix the ports?
Thanks in advance!

Hey sorry for this kind of Rookie Question, I tried reading through some of the guides but none of them really seemed to describe my problem.
So I've built my first Hackintosh and didn't have any problems so far. Everything worked fine, all the USB Ports worked at full speed.
But for the last 2 days none of the ports seem to be working anymore.
And if one is working, it's super slow.
I didn't install any Updates or anything so I'm really not sure what caused this. I could use a backup but would lose a lot of work. Is there a workaround for this or a possibility to fix the ports?
Thanks in advance!

Read FAQ, "Problem Reporting"
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/faq-read-first-laptop-frequent-questions.164990/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back