Acer Veriton
CPU
i5-8400T/B360
Graphics
HD 620
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Hi, guys!
Im newbe, one week i try installing Catalina on this Lenovo. I have big progress last days, but still have not done install.
About PC: This is monoblock Lenovo V530-24ICB AIO (10UX006TRU). With i5-9400T, chipset B360, AMD Radeon 530 2Gb, 256GB SSD Samsung, 8GB RAM, CDROM.

I think my problem with my USB/SATA and not clearly correct config.pflist: so I can boot from USB only from 1 port (with label 10USB) - another ports give me error "wait usb to initialise" and in this case after succsessfully boot (long 2-3 min wait black screen) i have Window with "To pair a bluetooth keyboard turn it on .....".

If i will disconnect and reconnect KBD - they will not work and installer will hang. Just one time i reconnect Kbd and they can work with mouse - i can start Disk utility, start Initialize disk and PC hang.
So i think this is some problem with USB controllers, but i cant understand what i must do - have not good knowledge ((

BIOS setting do like recomeded: AHCI, Video ram 256, no secure boot. I try use Catalina usb path.

Can somebody help my with my problem ? Thank you!

Attachments

• EFI_Lenovo.zip
    7.5 MB · Views: 94
hello my friend I also have ideacenter 520-24ICB. but I could not install anyway. The screen and sound card cause big problems. I could not find a solution with Opencore either. Is there any improvement in you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back