Mac
  1. MacBook Air
  2. MacBook Pro
  3. Mac Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
  2. iOS
Hi,

I've just updated to Monterey using the latest version of OpenCore (attached EFI folder on the post).

I'd all working pretty fine right now excepting USB ports. I'd appreciate a little bit of help here.

I've installed the kext USBInjectAll.kext and created a custom USBMap.kext with all the ports I have on the motherboard. However, I'm facing a few problems:

1. My Bluetooth card is not working. It's a Fenvi FV-T919 which has the Bluetooth connected directly to a UBS port on the low part of the motherboard (pin connector).

2. I use Logitech mouse and keyboard, they work fine on the USB 2.0 ports, however the do not work on 3.0 ports. This doesn't bother me until I insert a USB and transfer some data, at this moment mouse and keyboard start acting unresponsive.

I'm using the Gigabyte Z270X Gaming 5 motherboard (you can see full specifications bellow):

GIGABYTE Z270X GAMING 5
Processor: Intel i7-7700K
Graphics Card: RX 7900 XT
Drive: 2TB SATA
Wireless + Bluetooth: Fenvi FV-T919

OpenCore version: 0.8.3 (release)

Attachments

• EFI.zip
    1.6 MB · Views: 25
Hi,

I've just updated to Monterey using the latest version of OpenCore (attached EFI folder on the post).

I'd all working pretty fine right now excepting USB ports. I'd appreciate a little bit of help here.

I've installed the kext USBInjectAll.kext and created a custom USBMap.kext with all the ports I have on the motherboard. However, I'm facing a few problems:

1. My Bluetooth card is not working. It's a Fenvi FV-T919 which has the Bluetooth connected directly to a UBS port on the low part of the motherboard (pin connector).

2. I use Logitech mouse and keyboard, they work fine on the USB 2.0 ports, however the do not work on 3.0 ports. This doesn't bother me until I insert a USB and transfer some data, at this moment mouse and keyboard start acting unresponsive.

I'm using the Gigabyte Z270X Gaming 5 motherboard (you can see full specifications bellow):

GIGABYTE Z270X GAMING 5
Processor: Intel i7-7700K
Graphics Card: RX 7900 XT
Drive: 2TB SATA
Wireless + Bluetooth: Fenvi FV-T919

OpenCore version: 0.8.3 (release)
USBInjectAll to be disabled after you have successfully setup your USB ports

do this:
using Catalina

USBInjectAll to be disabled after you have successfully setup your USB ports

do this:
using Catalina
Thank you very much for your advice.

I followed up that guide and made the USBMap (with USBMap from GitHub). I've just deleted the UsbInjectAll and disabled UsbPortLimit (set to false) on config.plist.

The problem remains. I have now working all USB ports, but can't connect Logitech motherboard and mouse to an usb 3.0 port, any usb flash I insert in those USB seem to fork fine. Any ideas?

Thank you very much for your advice.

I followed up that guide and made the USBMap (with USBMap from GitHub). I've just deleted the UsbInjectAll and disabled UsbPortLimit (set to false) on config.plist.

The problem remains. I have now working all USB ports, but can't connect Logitech motherboard and mouse to an usb 3.0 port, any usb flash I insert in those USB seem to fork fine. Any ideas?
upload your new zipped OC folder

Here it is!
you need to be in the 15 port limit and set your wifi card to internal (255)

the guide I posted uses USBPorts.kext....

and Lilu.kext needs to be the first in your list in your config.plist

you need to be in the 15 port limit and set your wifi card to internal (255)

the guide I posted uses USBPorts.kext....

and Lilu.kext needs to be the first in your list in your config.plist
Thank you very much for the advice. Lily is now on first kext on my config.plist

I've downloaded Hackingtool and seems that gets the USB ports correctly. HS11 is the Logitech's bluetooth adapter, HS13 is the Fenvi FV-T919 and SS02 is one USB drive plugged on 3.0 USB.

When I change the "USB Receiver" to any SSXX port (USB 3.0) it does nothing, but it recognizes everything else (just as the SanDisk USB).

I'm using USBMap.kext, but as I've seen in the configuration it should act the same. If not I can try and create a new one with this tool.

How can I set the FV-T919 (WiFi + Bluetooth) to internal on the config.plist?

Captura de Pantalla 2022-09-04 a las 19.01.21.png

Thank you very much for the advice. Lily is now on first kext on my config.plist

I've downloaded Hackingtool and seems that gets the USB ports correctly. HS11 is the Logitech's bluetooth adapter, HS13 is the Fenvi FV-T919 and SS02 is one USB drive plugged on 3.0 USB.

When I change the "USB Receiver" to any SSXX port (USB 3.0) it does nothing, but it recognizes everything else (just as the SanDisk USB).

I'm using USBMap.kext, but as I've seen in the configuration it should act the same. If not I can try and create a new one with this tool.

How can I set the FV-T919 (WiFi + Bluetooth) to internal on the config.plist?

View attachment 554267
use the drop down option to change from USB3 to internal

strange to not see HS01 - HS06 not showing as they are normally paired with your SS01-SS06 as USB 3

bit random to see HS11 12 14 as USB3.0 but no SS ports for those

use the drop down option to change from USB3 to internal

strange to not see HS01 - HS06 not showing as they are normally paired with your SS01-SS06 as USB 3

bit random to see HS11 12 14 as USB3.0 but no SS ports for those
With the other tool I used (USBMap) I had this list. I created the USBMap.kext with the selected ports. Since there are things not working properly, do you recommend me to re make this kext with the tools provided in the guide you gave me?

I'm a little bit confused here.

Captura de Pantalla 2022-09-04 a las 20.05.42.png

With the other tool I used (USBMap) I had this list. I created the USBMap.kext with the selected ports. Since there are things not working properly, do you recommend me to re make this kext with the tools provided in the guide you gave me?

I'm a little bit confused here.

View attachment 554271
I have never used that, hence me given you a link to a guide on this site

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back