i7-8700K
Graphics
HD 630
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hi to all,

As the subject states my USB ports are getting disconnected on High Sierra and also on Mojave when i tried.
At the moment i am back on High Sierra and the problem is still there which i thought it would be fixed if go back on High Sierra.
I made all the things that i could find on this forum to fix it but problem is still here like after working for 30-40 minutes perfectly it disconnects all drives that i have on the USB ports and giving me message that disk was not ejected properly.

I have attached my Clover folder here also if that's of any help.

My config is:

Motherboard: Gigabyte H370 HD3
CPU: Intel Core i7 8700k 3.7GHz
GPU: Intel UHD Graphics 630

I hope someone can help me fix this issue

Attachments

• Clover.zip
    11.1 MB · Views: 117
Last edited:
Hi to all,

As the subject states my USB ports are getting disconnected on High Sierra and also on Mojave when i tried.
At the moment i am back on High Sierra and the problem is still there which i thought it would be fixed if go back on High Sierra.
I made all the things that i could find on this forum to fix it but problem is still here like after working for 30-40 minutes perfectly it disconnects all drives that i have on the USB ports and giving me message that disk was not ejected properly.

I have attached my EFI folder here also if that's of any help.

My config is:

Motherboard: Gigabyte H370 HD3
CPU: Intel Core i7 8700k 3.7GHz
GPU: Intel UHD Graphics 630

I hope someone can help me fix this issue
you only need to zip your clover folder to upload

or use this tool:

you only need to zip your clover folder to upload

or use this tool:

Changed it to clover folder

Changed it to clover folder
usb setup guide:

usb setup guide:

Did this and the problem is still here

Did this and the problem is still here
Use this tool and upload your problem reporting files:

Use this tool and upload your problem reporting files:

Ok so after all week trying to reinstall my system and put clean Mojave installation here is my output.

I installed clean Mojave and patched USB ports with the link you have provided me and it was working few days until today when i got my mouse disappearing and usb hard drives getting ejected again.

Here is the debug zip uploaded. I hope someone can help me fix this problem as i am running out of ideas what can i do to fix it.

Attachments

• debug_2861.zip
    2.3 MB · Views: 105
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back