Graphics
Gigabyte Radeon HD 7850 2 GB
Mac
  1. MacBook Air
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. Windows Phone
Hello, i started using a Hackintisho 1 year ago all is working very well, but last week i have big problem with my keyboard and mouse. After starts a keyboard working in bios and in clover menu very well, but after boot of OS X Yosemite the keyboard and mouse stopped working. I must hard restart 4 times for working mouse. Any idea what is wrong?

sorry for my english but i from Czech Republic

MB: ASUS P8 Z77-V LX
CPU: Intel Core i5-3570
RAM: ADATA 2x 4GB 1600 MHz CL9
GPU: AMD Radeon HD 7850 2 GB

Hello, i started using a Hackintisho 1 year ago all is working very well, but last week i have big problem with my keyboard and mouse. After starts a keyboard working in bios and in clover menu very well, but after boot of OS X Yosemite the keyboard and mouse stopped working. I must hard restart 4 times for working mouse. Any idea what is wrong?

sorry for my english but i from Czech Republic

MB: ASUS P8 Z77-V LX
CPU: Intel Core i5-3570
RAM: ADATA 2x 4GB 1600 MHz CL9
GPU: AMD Radeon HD 7850 2 GB

This happens to me from time to time...the "fix" for me is to shut the machine down, unplug the keyboard cable (my Logitech mouse transceiver is plugged into a port on my keyboard), plug the keyboard back in, and then boot the machine up.

This happens to me from time to time...the "fix" for me is to shut the machine down, unplug the keyboard cable (my Logitech mouse transceiver is plugged into a port on my keyboard), plug the keyboard back in, and then boot the machine up.
Yes, this solved working fot me too. But yesterday i am full reinstall of hackintosh and this problem be again. I think the problem in motherboard or in fresh upgrade to Windows 10 on second harddrive but i dont know. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back